I live my life in 5’s…just kidding – but it is my ALL TIME favorite number. I try to grab this number in any sport I play. I will claw it out of your hand, I don’t care :p That being said, here’s a tribute to my favorite number in the whole wide world!!
5 Workouts This Week
Monday: Indoor Soccer Game
Tuesday: M S/C Class
5 Things I’ve Been Thinking About This Week
1. World Cup
4. It’s a full moon on Friday the 13th, this will happen again in 2049
5. World Cup
5 Retail Therapy Things I’m in Love with This Week
1. My A&F re-order of a purchase – 3 new pairs of shorts for summer
2. My first pair of Sperry Top Sider Boaties – I’ve been contemplating them for awhile, but finally pulled the trigger. Next, cow girl boots!
3. A new fedora style hat from Nordies!
4. Cutest backless Lulu top and the new braided headband – it’s such an internal conflict, I want to wear it to work out in, but it’s so expensive to sweat in… #firstworldprobs
5. Father’s Day gifts – can’t wait to give them on Sunday 🙂
5 Running Related Things This Week
1. I swore off running for awhile after Sunday.
2. I ran a little at November Project, but I don’t count that.
3. I ran a half a mile was warm-up today, but didn’t push the speed past 6.0!
4. I decided I will my 5 mile loop Saturday morning, but all on feel. I’ll bring my watch to track my overall mileage, but I will NOT look at it. I will enjoy my run and not worry about the pace 🙂
5. I signed up for a half marathon in December – the new/inaugural 49ers Half Marathon , which is tricky because it really is the Santa Clara HM touting itself as a 49er race. PS – It is expensive as all hell – $99.49 for a halfer and 1/2 (yes half) the price for a 5K (yes, a 5K)!!
You should probably be watching the World Cup right now….