In case you missed My 10 Secrets , My 9 Loves , My 8 Fears , and 7 Wants take a peek! This “challenge” comes from Kristen’s at Glitter and Dust. I guess this post could go in any direction you choose – where you’ve traveled, local places in your town, or places you desire to travel. So, because I love to daydream about vacation locations, I will go with 6 places I want to travel too!
1. Machu Picchu – I don’t know a whole lot about it, other than it is in Peru and I want to hike up it at some point in my life! I’ve had friends and family do this hike and I know these stems need to partake in such an adventure!
2. Turks and Caicos Islands – I’m not gonna lie, I’m awful with location/maps/geography. The only reason I know about this place is because of a Kardashian episode. I’m so embarrassed to admit that to you 😉 I want to stay in one of those cool bungalows on the water, where the water is see through blue and gorgeous. I love anything water and/or beach related, so this is a dream location.
3. Disney World – You already know I love all things Disney. So, I need to complete the ultimate Disney lovers dream and get to Disney World. I’m also excited to travel to Florida some day, since it’s a state I’ve never been to as well. I want to stay there for a week and see everything there is to see at Disney World. I want to be immersed in all things Disney!
|Map of Disney World|
4. Philippines – Partly because it is my heritage and partly because the Bestest raves about this place. She says its beautiful and that its fairly cheap to vacation there. We both have family, although I’m not close with this family, so going there will be historic (in a sense)!
5. China – see #4. This is the other half of my heritage, so I’d love to experience what my Grandparents and generations before them did. I also, have an insane desire to go to the Great Wall of China. I think it is so much history and is so interesting, these stems need to walk on that sometime in my lifetime!
6. Every MLB Baseball Stadium – It’s no secret that I love baseball, more specifically my SF Giants! When I retire, I’d love to follow them all season and go to all the different stadiums during a season. But more importantly, I want to visit ALL of the MLB stadiums and go to Cooperstown for the HOF Museum. I want to experience the culture of each team and city!
There are so many more places I could add to this list. It’s almost like this list is a travel check list before I die! These are definitely 6 places I crave to see. I’d also love to run the streets/trails of each of these destinations. Running is the best way to explore a new city, I’m slowly learning.
It is better to travel well than to arrive. – Buddha