People who love to eat are always the best people. – Julia Child
When something fits, it fits. Ladies who love food, love pics of food, and love to write about food are my Soul Sistah’s! I was lucky enough to be included in this group and from time to time I give Sacramento some love in the world of Lady Foodies!
Here are the posts that I’ve done for Girls on Food:
- Girls on Food Meet Ganeeban, Ganeeban Meet Girls on Food
- City Under Construction: Sacramento Cocktail Week
- GOF Dish and Discuss: Birthday Bonanza!
- GOF Dish and Discuss: The Best Foods You’re Not Eating
- Apple-y Ever After: Apple Hill in Placerville, CA
- GOF Dish and Discuss: Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- Ales on the Rails: A Craft Beer Fundraiser in Sacramento
- Wine & Brew at the Sacramento Zoo 2016
- The Lighter Side of Ireland: de Vere’s Irish Pub in Sacramento
- Not Just Skew(er)ed to Meat Lovers: Osaka Yakitori in Sacramento
- Saliante to the Lighter Side of Ireland (Round Two)
- Sacramento Burger Battle 2016
Find Girls on Food all over the Intranets: